Logistics and Supply
- Vendor Fuel/Oil Receipts must have all this information:
- Vendor NAME/LOCATION.
A. Tail number and Credit Card number - last4.
B. Receipt date the same as the sortie date? (This may be one day later with no further explanation).
- Gallons are correct.
- The price per gallon and total $ cost.
2. Receipt must be legible in its original form, especially hand-written receipts? DO NOT trace over original receipt for legibility.
- You can fly multiple sorties without refueling if they are the same mission symbol. If you have more than one receipt for one sortie, (i.e. pre and post flight refueling) combine receipts into one .pdf. Label the receipts as Preflight and Postflight.
- Also, explain on the receipt and in Air Sortie Debrief Crew Notes which stories are included on the receipt. (Example: Fuel includes sorties 45 and 46)